I recently had a 90 minute massage to have them work on an acute back ache that I had for almost a month. After 1 session the ache is gone. Very knowledgeable and professional therapists. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and will be a repeat customer. -L.D.
From downtown Keene:
- Take Emerald Street - between Ted's Shoe and Athens Pizza
- Take a right just after Curry Copy
- Take your second right into our parking lot
- Come on in through the glass entrance way.
- We are on the first floor and fully wheelchair accessible.
99R Main St. Keene, NH ~ 603-352-0734
If you are walking or biking, you can take the alley way between the Colonial Theater/Brewbakers Cafe and Ann Henderson. Continue all the way to the back of the second building and look for the glass entrance way on the left.