My massage was just what I needed. I was greeted in a warm and friendly manner. I explained I was hoping to get some relief from lower back pain. Carol listened and was able to work on that area and I received some relief. The atmosphere was professional and caring. I would certainly recommend...
From downtown Keene:
- Take Emerald Street - between Ted's Shoe and Athens Pizza
- Take a right just after Curry Copy
- Take your second right into our parking lot
- Come on in through the glass entrance way.
- We are on the first floor and fully wheelchair accessible.
99R Main St. Keene, NH ~ 603-352-0734
If you are walking or biking, you can take the alley way between the Colonial Theater/Brewbakers Cafe and Ann Henderson. Continue all the way to the back of the second building and look for the glass entrance way on the left.