I have been receiving the best massages for over 5 years from Rachael and would highly recommend her. She is very personal, talented, and accommodating besides being funny and a lovely person. It is always a wonderful treat and I would not be able to do the many things I do without having...
On-site workplace massage is a zero cost health care benefit and a powerful tool for personal stress reduction and managing chronic pain.
On-site massage is available to any local business or work group and Deep Roots provides easy access to a customized online scheduling system. Your employee massage can arranged as a one-time or recurring event.
Workplace clients remain fully clothed and can return to work immediately after their 15 or 30 minute session.
The cost is 1 dollar per minute and can be charged to each participating employee or sponsored by a participating business, department or manager.
Deep Roots is proud to currently provide weekly on-site employee massage at Cheshire Medical, C&S Wholesale Grocers and Markem-Imaje in Keene.
Bringing massage therapy to your workplace is easy. Here's how:
- Arrange to allow your therapist to use a secluded or private space to perform massage for 3 hours. Conference rooms and unused offices work well (at least 9x6 of floor space).
- Call us at 603-352-0734 to schedule a date and time. We'll send you an email with a link to an online schedule where employees can sign up for appointment times on the agreed day.
- Promote your Employee Massage Day by forwarding sign up link via email to members of your group.
For more information, please call 603-352-0734.
The Employee Massage Menu... Just some ideas about treatments available. Substitutions are always encouraged. Talk with your therapist and build the massage that's best for you!
- Re-charge: Massage has proven to be an effective way to boost your energy level and cognitive ability. This quick full body massage is designed to leave you feeling refreshed, revived and ready to seize the rest of the day.
- Neck & Shoulder Release: A much needed massage for anyone who sits at a computer for more than a few hours a day. Hands, arms, shoulders and neck work will smooth the kinks out.
- Lower Back Release: This moderately deep massage targets the muscle groups associated with lower back pain.
- Sports Massage: Get on top of your game with massage that's in tune with your activity. From running to golfing, from tennis to rugby... any athlete can benefit from this moderately deep, sport specific work.
- Reflexology: Acupressure points in the feet are massaged to balance energy systems, relax the mind and promote healing. This gentle, eastern based therapy can yield profound results.